26 July 2012

Starry Eyed Aka!

So you may have noticed that Navimie is going around Azeroth and hunting down her favorite bloggers! Don't worry, she just wants to shoot you....r picture! Tonight, she caught me as I was doing my daily Anzu slaughter and we met in Mulgore.


 We moved the party to Thunderbluff. The atmosphere is so nice with the little pond, don't you think?


Then it was time to visit her server! Secretly, I had rolled the orc and tauren leatherworkers on her server when I needed their screenshots for the Noblegarden post. I was so surprised to see not only her, but her guildies waiting for me as well! They were all very friendly, and so fashionable! I've never seen so many well-dressed guildies in one place before! It was weirdly awesome to see all the names and faces that Navi talks about in her posts :D Plus, Aza said good things about my writing so consider my epeen STROKED!


Thanks guys! Frostwolves howl awooooooooo!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming and visiting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh your avatar is cute :3 Thanks for coming to meet me :D

      Delete
  2. What fun!
    As I said to Navi, I'd go all fangirl over the opportunity to meet Theorque and/or Thetoren, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they would like to meet you...and perhaps they will *_*

      Delete
  3. That IS a well-dressed meeting party! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sougglyy even turned up in her finery and we talked the finer points of femorcs :> The guild is so fashionable!!!

      Delete
  4. I think Aka got a right royal welcome! Because she IS brilliant and famous!

    ReplyDelete