08 May 2012

Spoiler FREE Mists beta as told by gifs

This post is high in pictures but low in spoilers! Click through the cut to see my animated reactions to the Mists of Pandaria beta so far :)
Did someone say beta?
Gaahhh installation hangups
All right, I'm in. Let's play!
MONK TRAINING MONTAGE
The muuuuuusic!
Yes, fellow testers, some quests are bugged
The details, the little details!
Poop joke.
Unnfff this scenery. This architecture!
Let's check out a premade monk
Yeah I know your mounts are gone and quests are bugged. IT'S BETA
Goodness, some of these new races are cool.
Hey, I'm pretty good at playing a monk!
Complete quest, DC, loot, DC, click, DC
Did you see who that was?!
Oh another poop joke I sure am glad.
This character is beyond amazing and I love her.
Bawww no pet battles...
...yet.
Getting my exploration on
OH MORE POOP JOKES OKAY
Go on, gen chat. Tell us why Vanilla was the best.
I cannot wait to play and write about this expansion
EVERYTHING IS AMAZING.
UNTIL NEXT TIME

10 comments:

  1. ROFL! This is a hilarious and wonderful series of gifs XD I love the Data one and the Minions one.

    But apparently we have more poop quests to look forward to? Oy vey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Star Trek gifs were made by yours truly :>

      I realize the poop comments are a little spoilery but GAAHHH just let me get through one zone without dealing with someone's bowel movements or the word "dook" DX DX

      Delete
  2. Haha, nice one. I think they sum it up very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I want to play more beta...so I can write vague comments and post more gifs about it. Where are my priorities?!

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT. And poop does not count as a spoiler in Warcraft expansions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the real spoiler would be HOW MANY poop references there are?? (Uhh, spoiler, a TON)

      Glad you liked it :):)

      Delete
  4. Best. WoW. Blog. Post. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you find all these fun animated gifs? Do you have a big fat file of all the neat ones you come across?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get most of them from posts on tumblr and I keep them in a special gif folder! I don't often keep track of who created them which is not great, but I only take credit for the Star Trek ones that I did make ^_^

      Delete