15 March 2012

In the Beginning

So I hope you all enjoyed that completely gratuitous picspam. Truth be told, in addition to wanting to showcase all the weird little details in Silvermoon City, I also needed some time to get together an application for a program at Doshisha University. Now that that's under control, back to fun stuff!

What's that? There are more memes afoot?!

First is, well, the first. Screenshot that is. It was suggested by Cymre of Bubbles of Mischief. Sadly, although I do have all of my old screenshots from when I used to run WoW on a Macbook, I renamed them all in order to migrate them to my new hard drive, and now I don't know which was first! However, I was a total noob, so most of them are humorous to look at anyway. Let's take a stroll down memory lane...

My first toon was a human priest called Amarosa. I took this picture to capture her glitched out hat. Check out that UI!
Look at that! There is totally a smiley face on that tree trunk. Clearly I have always been and always will be amused by tiny strange details in game.
Oh look, it's my first draenei! I miss her... This quest really amused me, and made me fall in love with Elekks :)
I really liked taking pictures of mounts backlit by the sun. Flight paths were a great time to spin the camera around. Of course, I didn't know how to hide my UI.
Why is the Exodar so great? It's just a lightshow all day long!
You may recall that I had ally toons before I ever made Akabeko hordeside, so I'll leave the rest of my "first" pictures for the next meme post!

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you join in the meme Aka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that smiley tree Aka :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just noticed the conversation in that screenshot as well. Didn't even know what a goblin was...

      Delete