07 June 2011

Day 10: My favorite sites

This is the next day in Saga of Spellbound's 20 days of...WoW blogging challenge. You can find more participants here.

Catch up on Day 9: The Hunt Begins

I read a ton of different blogs and websites, so I have distilled them into the main ones I look forward to.

wow_ladies: This livejournal community always has the best in WoW news, advice, and general discussion. I owe them a lot, since they first got me started in social justice!
Digital Photography School: My first photography forum! Shortened appropriately to DPS. (Anyone got more suggestions for photo blogs?)
Japan Probe: Mostly news, some of it more humorous than others.
The Hairpin: Although they update a SHITLOAD, it keeps me on top of most of the good internet memes.
Captain Awkard: Wonderful advice from a very funny writer.
Shakesville: A very active social justice blog with incredibly powerful writing.

I also follow a bunch of webcomics. You should too!

Gunnerkrigg Court
Girls With Slingshots
Hark! A Vagrant
Hyperbole and a Half
Nedroid
Girl Genius
Jess Fink (nsfw)
Oglaf (nsfw)

Go to Day 11: Beko's Bad Habits

No comments:

Post a Comment